5 Signs you might be an Optimalist (holding clipboard, labcoat)
- You obsessively research before making any decision
- You can’t do anything without trying to be the best at it
- You’re constantly trying to perfect your daily routine
- You have an innner rage-monster that activates whenever anyone behaves irrationally. Even in movies.
- You’d rather read yet another book on self-improvement than spend that time actually implementing what you read in the last one.
So if these describe you, you might want to join our little enablin- I mean support group.